Apex will ask for 1-2 technicians to guide the users on how to install and maintain the food processing machineries they have bought.
Within the warranty period of 12 months, Apex commits to replace the failed parts (except man-made damages) for free.
1) What kind of biscuits do clients want?
Machines for producing diversified baked food such as cookie, bread, cake, chip, among others are available in Apex. Our biscuit production line which is CE certified is comprised of control system, cut sheet laminator, feeding machine, dough rolling machine, rotary moulder, roll cutting machine, and tunnel oven, etc.
2) What kind of devices do clients expect?
One of the advantages of Apex biscuit production line is that all of the devices in control system incorporated by variable frequency drive, PLD and touch screen are from Allen Bradley (a well-known brand in United States). The joint control device allows the food processing device to accelerate or deaccelerate simultaneously and proportionally, ensuring a continuous dough sheet producing effect and improving the working efficiency.
3) What heating method do clients require?
Food processing devices with direct fired furnace, indirect gas-fired furnace (radiant or convective types) or hybrid gas furnace are available according to customers’ requirements. Natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) are alternative.
4) The most suitable machines are prepared basing on clients’ factory space.
5) How to improve the efficiency of automatic biscuit production line?
According to clients’ diversified requirements, Apex designs the unique solutions for biscuit transmission, chocolate coating, cooling tunnel, automatic feeding system, and auto packing system for each of our customers.
1) Clients can get various kinds of mechanical, electrical or electronic components without delay. Reference videos for accessory installation are available upon clients’ demands.
2) Apex offers users the most comprehensive after-sales service: device maintenance, machine modification, technique upgradation, just to name a few.
3) The mechanical troubleshooting is committed to be done within 24 hours.